- Single Driver
- Driver With 1 Passenger 2-Seater Vehicle
- Driver With 2 Passengers 4-Seater Vehicle
- Driver With 3 Passengers 4-Seater Vehicle
ATV Adventures in the Adirondacks
Looking for the Ultimate Adventure?
Imagine an off-road adventure so exciting, it’s like riding a rollercoaster through the forest! Try Extreme Off-Roading with Adirondack ATV Tours! Climb into the driver’s seat of a new top-of-the-line Polaris RZR side x side and embark on the journey of a lifetime!
We are Certified Polaris Adventure Outfitters and are held to a very high standard of excellence, providing the most impressive fleet of Polaris UTV’s in New York! We work tirelessly to ensure we offer pristine machines ready to perform at the highest level! Outfitted with automatic transmissions and race inspired suspensions our tour vehicles deliver the Ultimate Off-Road Experience!
Did we mention, no experience needed? You’ll hit the trails with an experienced guide to ensure you have FUN and stay SAFE! If you can drive a car, you can drive a RZR! (must be 18yrs. old w/valid driver’s license) All tours are guided and come with hands on user training, including a short safety video. All RZR’s have seat belts and operate like a car, with steering wheel and pedal controls.
Warning *Please note* This is not a slow sightseeing tour. This is an extreme off-road adventure. The trails are like a rollercoaster. Those who are pregnant, had recent surgery, or are prone to motion sickness may decide not to participate.
From The Leader In Off-Road
A Pure Sport Extreme Performance Side x Side
2021 POLARIS RZR Trail Ultimate
Great for 1 or 2 people
2021 POLARIS RZR XP4 1000
Great for 3 or 4 people
Currently we don’t offer open riding. You must rent our equipment to participate in our tours.
- All necessary safety gear is included.
- Minimum damage waiver is included.
- Be prepared to get a little dirty!
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Please bring a valid driver’s license if you will be driving the vehicle.
- Dress according to the weather.
- No sandals or open-toed shoes.
- The waiver will need to be completed upon arrival if not done before arriving.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- Groups with special needs or requests should contact us.